Friday, April 11, 2014

Really a Better Pic, but Blurry . . . Maybe that's So Perfect!

I went through the pix I got the other night and this one doesn't look so tired, but it's blurry.  That might be very appropriate.  I got a wee nap of about 20 minutes today, so I'm not so tired, but kind of blurry!  I'm sleepy and only staying up to see the Thunder/Pelicans game.  I'm hoping they'll get way ahead and let me go to bed and let them finish it on there own.  I might just let them do it on their own, anyway.  I had such a good night's sleep last night and I'm so ready to do it, again!  I'll do my best to get some new pix this weekend.

I had a great day subbing today.  It wasn't as easy as yesterday because I was subbing for one teacher, but they brought kids in from two other classes, too.  Of course nobody was in any humor to work.  It was fun, but calling roll was mountainous job!  We had kids out for everything from baseball to academic meets.  I am so grateful for these kids in my life.  I hope I can finish out this year of subbing; I really refuse to let this chemo rob the kids from me.  I had one basketball player come up to me today and ask me if I was related to one of the other basketball players.  I told him, "No, I'm not any more related to him than I am to you; I just love to watch you all play!"  He said, "I just noticed that you were at nearly all of our games and I thought maybe you were related to him."  I took that as a complement.  I hope they know I love them all as much as if we were related; we are bonded by basketball at least.  It's been such a joy to watch our guys and our girls play, from junior high and junior varsity to high school.  No lie, they are awesome kids!

Of course I thought the ones who were in the play last week were awesome, too.  I just love catching these kids in there element!  They bless me!  I thank God for the opportunity to know all these kids.  It's meant so much to me to be able to sub and get to know and love so many kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment