Friday, December 28, 2007

2 more days till Branson!

Last night I slept SO well! I don’t remember when I’ve slept until 5:30 without waking; it was wonderful. Then I went back to sleep and slept until 9. I woke feeling so good and felt good all day! I got mostly everything ready to leave for Branson, so I feel lots better than the picture on the blog looks. I guess I’m tired from doing so much, but tired is okay. Sick is bad; tired is okay! I’m hoping I sleep well again tonight.

I even finished Raynie’s blanket today. I’m sure I can finish whatever we have to do tomorrow to be ready to pull out of here early Sunday morning. I’m so excited about this trip! I’ve got lists made for food, even. Yee Haw! I’m ready!

Thank God for a good night’s rest! I thank God for all of your attention, too. It makes this journey so much easier to know that I’m not making it all by myself. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment