Thursday, December 6, 2007

Such a tired day!

Yesterday was a great day; today I took a dive. It wasn’t that it was a bad day, but I simply had no energy. I think the effects of the chemo hit today. I had the whole dose of chemo on Monday and before I’ve been able to spread it over 3 days, so it hit my system diluted. This time it hit me hard today. That’s okay. It’s hitting the cancer cells hard, too. The rest of me will bounce back.

The picture on the blog is me all set for Red shirt Friday. I’ve had my bath (Woohoo! Love that bath!), and I’m ready for bed. I was so tired today that I didn’t even feel like holding up a book to read. I don’t ever recall being so tired. I’m glad I walked yesterday, because I sure couldn’t have done it today!

The great thing today was that we found out that Trish and the kids can go with us to Branson. It’s a trip we’ve planned for several months, but it had looked like they couldn’t go and we got it arranged today! They will have to leave Robert at home, but he’s my hero today because he’s willing to stay home and let them go with us. That’s sure hero material in my book. He’s my hero a lot, though. We have great sons-in-laws and great daughters-in-laws. We couldn’t be more proud of all of them, but Robert is standing especially tall today.

Lots of great things happen. Everyday God makes my day. We have such a wonderful family and great things happening. I am so grateful and give God all the glory. Tomorrow I’ll have more energy! PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment