Thursday, December 27, 2007

3 more days till Branson!

Happy 2 days after Christmas! Last night was a bit rough for me, but I made it. I drink 3 liters of water (or green tea) each day. I should have cut back some yesterday since they gave me the all the IV fluids. Anyway, I was up all night voiding it all. I got up about hourly and was nauseated each time. I think if I could have slept through the night I would have been okay. Finally, I got up around 4:30 and worked on the computer because I was afraid I’d sleep through the pill I could take for nausea at 5:30 and then wake up REALLY sick later. I never lost the cookies, but I carried a pan all night just in case. I was really dragging this morning, but I’m feeling lots better tonight. I think I’ll sleep better. Each day should be better and better with the nausea. The last treatment I was really down the 3rd day, so that will be Saturday if it works the same this time.

My plan is to be all packed for Branson by tomorrow, so I can take Saturday off. I do a little at a time. I’ve been freezing, but I’m doing better tonight with that, too. I’ve got to go heat the buddies to warm up the bed before I forget.

The picture tonight is me with a gob of hats and the scarf sweet Terri sent. I guess all that get up is keeping me warm. Plus I’ve folded two loads of warm cloths. A hot bath helped, too. It’ll be so good to have my warm body back. This has all be very interesting, but I’m ready to move onto the next learning experience. I thank God for the opportunity to heal. I thank Him for the opportunity to get to be with some of the kids for a late Christmas; a week of fun will be awesome. It’ll be great to have Ruthie and Phil join us, too. I feel so blessed!

Enjoy the holiday season and remember to tell all the people you love that you love them, and thank God for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment