Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Winding down from a great visit.



The pictures on the blog tonight are too fun. The first one is Elena looking at her mommy, saying, “Now, let me get this straight about the eating rules: no food on my face, no food on my shirt. Are you SERIOUS?”

The next one is Elena looking at Don saying, “I thought you were on my side, but there you sit with no food on your face and none on your shirt. You bought into these rules, didn’t you?”

The last picture is Elena looking at me with all her charm, saying, “Grammy, I know you have a lot of stroke with these two. I love how you wear all those hats, a vest and a scarf! Anybody as goofy as you surely is not buying into these straight laced rules; want to throw some carrots?”

We’ve talked to Gretta and she and Elena made it home, safely. It was sure good to have them visit. Time flew, but it was joyous! I thank God for the visit and for their safe trip.

We’re looking forward to Branson and getting to see them again as well as Garrett and Trish and her bunch. Good times to come! Join me in giving thanks for a great season already!

No comments:

Post a Comment