Sunday, December 30, 2007

Made it to Branson! Whew!


Okay, the picture on the blog tonight is from March 2006. (Left to right is Nate, Mason and Gabe; we were staying at Westgate Branson woods that time.) Tomorrow I'll get a current picture of the same kids and you can compare. I'm too tired to hunt up the camera connections and get picgtures we got today online. I nearly never got online at all. It's a long story.


But here's the report. We got here with no problems today. Ruthie and Phil made it with no problems, too. They came over to our condo and visited with us tonight. We've had a great time, but I'm exhausted and have to go to bed. I wanted anyone who checks to know that we all made it just fine. Trish and the kids and Don and I are staying at the Surrey Grande Crown. Ruthie and Phil are staying at the Falls Village. On Tuesday Ruthie and Phil and Don and I will move into a 2 bedroom unit at the Falls Village and stay there for the rest of the week. On Friday Gretta and Joe and Elena will join Trish and the kids here at the Surrey.
We got groceries for the week tonight. We expect to have a great time; it's already started!
We are thanking God for safe travels and the opportunity for all of us to be together. Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment