Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Chia Grammy gets upgraded!




This was day three and Nate and Garrett are doing fine and so is everyone else, including me! Whoopee! God is so good to us!

The picture on the blog tonight is Grace and I; we traded hats, so she says I’m “Queen of the world.” How sweet is that? I think that’s quite an upgrade from “Chia Grammy,” which is what they were calling me since they saw the fuzzy hair. I’m enjoying the fun; I don’t care what they call me. I love being called!

Tomorrow Ruthie and Phil and Don and I are taking the morning for breakfast out and whatever touring we have the energy to do. We’d like to take them out to Big Cedar Resort if we feel like it, but we all reserve the right to hang close to the condo if we’re bushed. Hanging out is the important thing; touring is down on the list.

We are still thanking God for time to be together and the health to enjoy it. Gold bless you all; thanks for looking in on us.

4 comments:

  1. It is so good to hear that all is well and to see all the pictures of the kids. Please give everyone a hug and kiss for me.

    Know that 2008 will be a year of victory in Jesus!

    Love ya,

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you're the Princess. You look so cute. I meant to tell you, I can see more and more of your "fuzz" Also, the package is on its way to Hobart.
    I love you Sissy
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, thanks so much for writing! I wish you could be here with us with all the kids. They are such a blast! We must do this again sometime when you can join us. It's just too much fun!

    Gale and Juanita would be so proud of them and I know you would, too.

    Yes, let's claim 2008 for a great victory in Jesus year! He has blessed us so much and I thank Him for His care and riches.

    Love you,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, Terri, that is so funny. I brought that crown for Grace and she has really loved it. Trish took her to the $shop today and they got another one that fits her better and even lights, so she insists that she is the princess and I am the queen of the world. She is such a case. I wonder how she has any concept of the world or the difference between a queen and a princess. But, she has it down. She doesn't miss a beat.

    I'll report to you as soon as the package arrives.

    Thanks for seeing my fuzz!

    Love you,

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete