Sunday, January 6, 2008

Home, sweet home.


We all left Branson around 10 this morning. I talked to Ruthie and Phil in route, but not since they got home. It’s too late in Louisville to call Gretta and Joe. It’s an hour later there and I know they fell right into bed as soon as they got home. We got home around 8. We hoped to be here sooner, but the sun was right in our eyes, so we stopped and ate supper and got groceries to give the sun time to get down. It’s beautiful at home, but so tired in this house! HA!

Usually I keep up with our laundry while we’re gone, but I came home with three loads of dirty clothes, so I’m doing clothes while I get this blog done and go get a bath. Then, I’m falling into bed. It’s been a WONDERFUL week, but I’m worn out. We’ve got to get ready to go to Houston, now. I’ll call in the morning and see if I can learn where we are on the apartment waiting list to give me an idea how much time we have to get ready.

Praise God! Nate, Garrett, me and everyone else stayed healthy all week. I know that God took care of us and saw to it that we all stayed healthy in spite of us starting out with both those boys carrying some kind of bug. They did fine all week. I thank God for our safe travels, too!

Thank you all for your prayers for this meaningful week as well as for my healing and healthy travels to Houston and Lawton for treatments. Your support means so much. God blesses us all.

The pictures on the blog tonight are of Nate on the laptop in Branson and Grace (with the new haircut Aunt Jilly gave her) playing with Raynie and Elena with Mason in the background.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad yall had a great time. I know the time must have gone so quickly. I hope you hear from Houston soon as to when you can go. I love you Sissy
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Terri! When the time is right God will provide. I'm glad to have a little time to get ready to go to Houston. It was nice today to work leisurely instead of being in a frantic panic to throw things into the car and race to Houston! Frantic panic used to be my comfort zone, but I'm turning over a mellow leaf, I HOPE!

    Love you,

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete