Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Lights are on in Branson!

Today has been another good day for me. I feel so good. I don’t feel sick at all, so you all don’t need to worry about me. I didn’t even take a nap, again. I haven’t had a nap since the first day we were in Branson. I’m not doing a lot of work, but I’m staying awake and getting done what needs to be done. Last night I was even able to mend a shirt of Don’s, so my fingers are better!

The picture on the blog tonight is me with Ruthie and Phil as we were standing with a bear up at Big Cedar. That is such a great place; we loved going there with them. They have beautiful lights even when it’s not Christmas, but they still had their Christmas lights and decorations going big time. Dot, tell Jane’s Tom that the lights NEVER go out in Branson! Even when it’s not peak season, they cater to the tourists. They don’t have a lot of shows at this time of year, but it’s still a great place to go. It’s our favorite time!

I talked to the people who have many more apartments for patients at MD Anderson today. They have us on their list, too. So, we feel confident that we’ll have an apartment before too long. If we don’t get one soon, then we’ll move in with Doris until the surgery. Then we’ll move in with Judy and Aki after the surgery. That way we’ll be close to the hospital when we need to be and we won’t impose too much on either of them. Hopefully, we’ll be able to get an apartment soon after the surgery. Anyway, I know that God will provide whatever is best for all of us who are concerned.

I’m headed to soak in the tub. God is so good to give us this tub; I want to make use of it while we can. I think the apartments will only have showers. I’ll be grateful for a shower, then! I’m taking a shower chair with us so I won’t have to stand in the shower. God is good to provide that, too. We have everything we need and then more. We are really so blessed. PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment