Sunday, January 13, 2008

Today’s picture is sweet Sadie. Sadie is Tricia’s 3rd child and the oldest of the sisters. She’s a wonderful helper and babysitter! In this picture she’s putting her hair into a ponytail to go out with Trish for a girl’s day out with her mom and Grace in Branson. She’s 10; will be 11 in March.

Today has been a long day. I was sleeping in because I’d had a hard night; I think I’ve pulled a muscle in my back. The phone rang at 10 telling us Don’s 3rd cousin had died Thursday. We got ready and went to spend the day with his 2nd cousin. It was a good day, but long.

I’m going to spend some time with one of the machines that I hope will pull my back into shape. Then I’m going to bed early, hoping for a better night than last night. God is great; He will give me the rest I need. God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Mary Jo,

    I have not kept up with your blog much lately – my hands now tremble so much but Thomas will do most of it. Going down hill… Even now must hit the bed… Jane would kill me…

    Love you,

    Gene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gene, I love Thomas for helping you to keep up with me. Thomas, thanks so much for keeping us connected and for keeping Gene out of trouble with Jane! You two make a treasured team. Grandkids are the BEST; Thomas, never forget it!

    Love you all,

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete