Saturday, May 10, 2008

Boobs? Well, yeah, as they go.


Check it out! I wore ‘boobs’ to the fellowship breakfast! Don asked what gives? I said, “Well the shirt looked empty so I added shoulder pads; then it dawned on me that I could really fill it if I added boobs. Maybe I’ll get used to it, but flat chested is really so free and fun!

Today has been a fun Saturday and there is more fun coming. We’re leaving in a few minutes to pick up Bob and Diana Clark to go out to eat at the Mexican restaurant. Then we’re going out to Jo Ann and Frank’s to play canasta. Their daughters are both going to be there to play with us, so it’ll be a bunch of fun. Joan isn’t going to be there so I’m wearing rose smelling lotion that Mom Lamb (Terri’s mom) gave to me and I smell so good! Joan is allergic to the fragrance, so I can’t wear it when she’s playing. It brings back sweet memories of Terri’s mom, who she so generously shared with us.

We walked and sunned today, so we’re in good shape and ready for dinner and games. God is so good to give us great friends and great family. Amen and amen!

PS: Trish fixed the weather Pixie to display Hobart’s weather; thanks, Trish!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jo! I just wanted to tell you that all your pictures are great! I love the one your friend made of you and Don at his reunion. Have a Happy Mother's Day, Linda Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda! I hope your Mother's Day is wonderful, too! I sure miss you!

    Love,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "boobs" really made me laugh MaryJo...glad to see your sense of humor is going strong. dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, so glad you're still laughing with me! What a trip this is. I remember when I couldn't wait to have boobs and now it's just a bother to have them. I'm so glad I can remember when! I'm also glad to have the option to have them or not. Mostly I'm glad there are folks like you to enjoy all this with me!

    Love you heaps and gobs,

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete