Saturday, May 24, 2008

So much fun!


The picture on the blog is one Don took this morning after I’d put Raynie’s hair into two ponytails. Man, what a job! She likes a simpler hairdo!

We had a big day today. We had fun at the Arts on the Square and Sadie even won first prize in the sidewalk chalk-drawing contest. She drew a beautiful flower and the judges liked it, too! I should have taken a picture of it, but I didn’t even take the camera. I’ll get a picture of Sadie in the morning with her winnings (3 gold dollar coins).

We put water in the kiddie pool and had some fun out there this afternoon. Gabe and Sadie and Mason went to the park and found 86 frogs and no telling how many tadpoles and other cool things. Sadie found a tiny little turtle, but we talked her into releasing him back into the lake (at the park). I think Grace has a crush on Daniel. She says, “He’s very handsome; he really is!” He’s had quite the initiation this weekend. He’ll think it’s really dead around here tomorrow when they go home.

I’ve gotten lots of pictures that I’ll share here and there over the next few days. I thank God for family, health and safety!

No comments:

Post a Comment