Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Thanking God for sunshine.


Tonight’s picture is another of Raynie between doctors on Friday. She was getting a kick out of Southern Living; she makes everything a kick. She’s a happy little person and sunshine to every life she touches!

Today we got rained out of our walk, so I hope we can get back into the swing of things tomorrow. Angela called with strep throat, so she didn’t come. I caught up on a few loose ends around here and took a long nap this afternoon. Today’s the first day I’ve had a nap in a long time, so I guess I was due and it made my afternoon sunshiny.

Tomorrow I’ll get back to deadheading irises; they look sad today with all the rain and wind whipping them, but it was too soggy to get out and deadhead. The sun will shine tomorrow and we’ll walk and clean up the irises. I’m sure the farmers are thanking God for the rain and I’m thanking God for the farmers! I’m so glad someone wants to plant and harvest and make all that work for the rest of us! God puts us together in such a way that we work well together if we don’t fight it. Let’s please Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment