Friday, May 16, 2008

Look at that fuzzy hair, and boobs!


Tonight’s picture is what I look like after the women lose three games of canasta. We still have fun; even when we get beat.

The robin was still sitting on her nest today, so I didn’t scare her off yesterday looking and taking pictures. I’ll keep you posted on the happenings in her nest.

Don waited all day for the heat and air guy, again, and he never got here! Good thing we won’t be here this weekend to bake! I walked by myself, again, so I’m getting real independent. Ha! I thank God that we live where it’s safe for me to walk by myself, and I thank Him for the beautiful weather and that I'm ABLE to walk!!!

We’re getting up early in the morning to leave for a baseball tournament in Wichita Falls. We’ll get up at 5. I’ll take the computer with me and keep up the blog, but it may be late when I get it posted. Hang tough with me and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment