Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!


This is Elena: “I know there’s that rule about cords, but it’s really important that I fix this; I'll just be a minute here!” Thanks, Gretta, for new pictures!

Today has been a wonderful day. They multitasked at church and celebrated our two seniors graduating along with Mothers Day. It was really nice. A big bunch of the men cooked steaks, baked potatoes, green beans, corn, salad and rolls for the whole congregation; moms brought desserts. It was pretty awesome.

Don and I came home and then walked; it was a perfect day for walking. The wind didn’t blow us over but it kept us cool so that we were comfortable. God’s so gracious!

We went to church tonight and I had one of those coughing fits that won’t quit. I finally got control enough to drive and went to Wal-Mart and bought some cough syrup. I got back and managed to make it through the last 15 minutes of the service. I think this coughing is from allergies, but I’m beginning to wonder if it’s a side effect of the Arimidex; coughing is another common one. I had trouble with a cough in Houston, too, though, and I wasn’t taking Arimidex then. I think it’s allergies. I don’t have any fever, so I don’t think it’s anything serious, but the cough is a pit. It could be so much worse, though! I thank God that I don’t have any of the other side effects on the list common to people taking Arimidex!

I wore boobs again today; two days in a row, now. Maybe I’m getting the hang of it and I’ll look fairly normal again? We’ll see how it works. Thanks for caring enough to read about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment