Friday, February 27, 2009

Back to cards!


This picture is one Ann took of us at MD Anderson last Tuesday. I look a lot different than I did this time last year! I feel great and I praise God and give Him thanks for the recovery I‘ve experienced!

We played cards tonight at Jo Ann and Frank’s house. We taught a couple from church who have never played with us before and it was fun. We miss the regular group, but we kind of threw this together at the last minute this morning.

Our good friend, David, who has COPD is in the hospital, again. He doesn’t have pneumonia, but he has such difficulty breathing. His breathing passageways are so swollen that it’s very difficult for him. They’ve been able to help by giving him cortisone. I can sure understand that because I’m having a lot of trouble with allergies! It’s not coughing, but the itching of my eyes, throat and ears is driving me crazy! I’ve always had allergy problems, but this is the first year in my life that I’ve had problems in February! If I had COPD I’d be in a heap of trouble.

Two weeks from tomorrow and we’ll be leaving for Branson, again. Woo - hoo!

2 comments:

  1. You two are the cutest couple ever...and looking fantastic. dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Dana! Thanks for such a compliment. The smiles give us away, huh! Love you, Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete