Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Saw the Pierce Arrow Show.


Woo hoo! If this picture posts like I intend it to, it is one of Don and I that Mary took last weekend. You can see the dam behind us; we were hiking up above the fish hatchery. This was the day we saw six deer as we were leaving the parking lot after this hike. We saw so many wonderful sights in nature in our hikes with Steve and Mary.

Tonight Ruthie and Phil went with us to see the Pierce Arrow show. It was AWESOME! It always is. We laughed so much. They say that laughing adds years to your life; if that’s true we stashed up a bunch of years tonight! The comedian is the absolute best, and the singers are so very awesome! I can’t find words to do them justice. I sure thank God for the Pierce Arrow group’s commitment to Him and this country. It was our pleasure to be a part of this evening’s events. We sat right in the middle of the second row, so we didn’t miss a thing.

We’re blessed to have Ruthie and Phil here with us. I sure hate that Tom and Linda and Steve and Mary weren’t here to share this show with us!

Did you notice that the counter has made it to this blog and also the old blog is here on this one, too! Thanks to our daughter, Tricia, for making those magic things happen. I was struggling to figure how to do it, but she's a whiz and made it happen for me. God bless you, Trish!

No comments:

Post a Comment