Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Home sweet home!

Look at the little sweetie we found on the way home! This is Raynie, dolly. She was home with Trish when we got there. Soon all the rest of the kids came home from school and it was a great reunion for us. I'll show more pictures in the days to follow. Raynie calls me Mama Ma; isn't that cute? She's such a hoot.

We made it home just fine. There is so much to do to get all our stuff out of the middle of the floor! I'm such a pack rat. Of course we took way too much to Branson, so we brought it all home. I'm not taking that much to Houston (Doris will be so glad to read that!) nor to Branson the next time we go. Anyway, we had a great time and it's great to be home.

It's late and the memory foam on my bed is calling me! "Is that you, Jo?" Hear it? Thank you, God, for home and for home away from home. We are so blessed. Thank you, God, that I have no worries about my check up in Houston, too. I feel so good. Traveling has been no problem. The lymphedema has been very manageable and I've been able to keep up my exercises. I chose not to swim as much as I'd intended to do because either the pool was too busy or it was cold and just wasn't appealing. I had the opportunities, but chose to do other exercises instead. (I took 4 swim suits with me; there's an example of how over packed I was!) I thank God to be alive and so abundantly blessed on top of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment