Saturday, February 7, 2009

MOVING DAY!

This is the day I've moved the blog to another address. This is really Tricia's spot and I've needed to give it back to her for a long time. I couldn't get pictures to post, so I just moved to another spot where I could figure out how to post them. Well, I haven't figured that out, YET, but there is hope and it's my spot I'm jumbling and not hers. Thanks for your patience with me while I figure out how to do this. Tomorrow is a really busy day, so I may not have pictures right away, but I'll have them soon. We have great ones coming, thanks to Steve and Mary!

For now, please mark your computers to find me and news at:

http://maryjoshnell.blogspot.com/


Thanks so much for your love and patience. I love that you care enough to hang with me!

(Ruthie, remember Phil's fork!)

No comments:

Post a Comment