Sunday, February 15, 2009

Moved and settled into Falls Village.

I can’t get a picture to post on the blog tonight. If it ever does it will be one of Mary and Don and I last week when we had a great day getting lots of bird pictures. I got a few good ones, but Steve and Mary really got the great shots. First I’m showing you the pictures of us; someday I’ll stick in the great bird pictures.

Today Don and I got moved out of Big Cedar and into the Falls Village in Branson. I think the military brat in me loves to move. This kind of moving is way better than moving our real address! We’ll stay here until Wednesday morning and we’ll head for home, then. We’ll stay home until Saturday morning and then we’ll be off to Houston for my check up on Tuesday. Then the next day we’ll head for home. We’ll stay home until March 14th and then we’ll head back to Branson for spring break with Trish and her family. We have one more time share with points to use this year, so we’re excited that they can take the time to spend it with us.

We got up this morning and there was a blanket of snow on everything except the roads. Whew! We had to scrape off the car, but we had loaded most everything last night. The loading was pretty easy this morning. By the time we got loaded the car was covered with snow, again! It was too warm for it to stick on the roads, though. Thank you, God! Today was not a good day to get snowed in because our time was out and we had to move! So, these three days are our last fling for this trip. I’m glad we came. I love these units. It’ll be fun to have three last nights here and then on the drive home we’ll stop and see Trish and Raynie and whoever else of her kids are home.

Terri emailed that the blog won’t let her post. It won’t let me post pictures. I hope you aren’t having trouble with it. I hope it fixes its own problems soon. There! The picture posted! Woo hoo! Thanks for your patience, prayers and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment