Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy February!


Here’s a picture Don took today before I got grubby after church. That’s my ‘flower arrangement’ behind me. I love those red sticks and I have no idea what the bloom is, but it makes me happy to have them on the kitchen bar. I thank God for beautiful surroundings all through the year. No matter where we are, I find beautiful things in nature. God amazes me with His awesome creativity and flare for beauty.

I’m exhausted, but it's good exhaustion. After church today we went to the grocery store and stocked up for the week. That means I had to wash all the salad greens and it was time to make more hamburger patties. All that means standing on my feet. Besides that I went to the fitness center and walked by myself today because Don was ‘playing super bowl all day.’ It was nice outside, again, today. The ice is melting off the trails, so I hope to go trail walking tomorrow. All the food is ready for easy preparation through the week; it's worth it to get it all done ahead even if it makes me tired.

I’d better get back to the super bowl; it’s the only time I get to see commercials, so that’s my favorite part. (Don always mutes them.)

4 comments:

  1. My goodness, Sissy.....you've got Texas Big Hair!!! LOL

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy,
    We were catching up on your blog this week (as we have been doing every week since inception), and realized you are really doing great: You look marvelous, sound spirited, have great friends and family, and are still in love. What a great success story. However, we may need to remove your blog site from our "Favorites" catagory due to the risque' pictures you are posting(bathtub etc)hee,hee. We loved your hair in the Napoleon pose, and we love your hair in the "Big Hair" pose. I think its just that we love you anyway you look, or in any condition you are in! I just have one question ok?. How long do those deer stand there with their heads stuck through the walls? And, they must be some really tall deer too. Anyway, we are all good except for the fact that Darren is turning 15 Saturday. hee hee. We love you and Don very, very much.
    BandZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, this is really a lot of hair! I'm not crazy about the big hair look, but it's just happening! I'll be glad when it's long enough to gather better! It's kind of fun to have Texas anything, though. Ha! I don't have Texas (or anybody's) big boobs, though! HA!

    Love you,

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. B and Z! It's so good to hear from you, and you are full of compliments! How nice of you to make me sound so good! Someone wrote today and said I should write a book and he even gave me the title; now you've given me some great lines! HA! The book may be censored, though, due to too much boob language and tub pictures.

    These deer are something else. They just stand quietly the whole time we are here! They have them all over this place and lots of other animals, too!

    Wow! Darin is nearly 15! Isn't it amazing how time flies. What a joy he has been for you all. Congratulations on a job so well done!

    It's so great to hear from you. We love you guys, too!

    Love always,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete