Sunday, February 8, 2009

You're at the right place. Welcome!

Here is the promised picture of Steve and Mary with me as we cross over a wet spot in the road. The picture is here, but I can't get it to post. I ran out of picture space at the old blog spot, so I set up my own. I'm doing something wrong because it won't let me post a picture, either. I'm done for tonight. I'll have to figure this out some day soon, but maybe not tomorrow. Tomorrow is Steve and Mary's last day and it's the day that Ruthie and Phil are coming. I'll continue to post, but there may not be pictures here for a while. Bear with me. I'm getting good ones and will share.

I got some shots that I thought were pretty good, but Steve and Mary have a great camera and they got some awesome shots. They’ll share their pictures with me and I’ll be posting them from time to time when I don’t have any current pictures to share. We are all great bird admirers, so we have lots of bird pictures. We spent the day admiring God’s abundance to us and this opportunity to enjoy it. I even got a piece of pussy willow to add to my ‘flower arrangement.’ I’ll post a shot of that soon, too.

We’re going back to explore and hike more tomorrow and thank God for all He’s given to us. We are exhausted today, but it’s sweet exhaustion.

No comments:

Post a Comment