Saturday, February 21, 2009

Look past Elena for today's post.

Today's post's title is Gabe, another artist: look for it below Elena's birthday post.

Before I left home I stored several pictures in the blog to use on posts while we are in Houston because I wasn't planning to bring my laptop. So, now the blog is putting them in the order of how I stored them. I don't know how to undo that, so reading the blog the next few days will be like a scavenger hunt. Miss Elena will be up front, since I stored them all before I posted her birthday post. So, you'll have to pass her pretty blue eyes to find the most current post, I guess. Good luck and I'm sorry for the confusion. Thanks for playing along with me! I thank God that you care. I will direct you to each post by the title each day.

2 comments:

  1. Trying to post again...You look so good! Congrats on the great check up--stay healthy.

    Love ya,

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't see this one. Donna, you're doing great to get through! Thanks for hanging so tough with me!

    Love you,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete