Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tricia is my blog guru and the mother of 6 of our grandkids.

This is Trish, the mom of Nate, Gabe, Sadie, Mason, Grace, and Raynie. I'm usually snapping pictures of the kids and don't get too many of the mom. She's also my blog guru. Thanks, Trish, for getting me started on this blog and helping me through it. it was great to see Trish and all the kids yesterday. Rob was working, so we missed him, but we'll catch him over spring break.

Today has been busy. I've still got a lot to do tomorrow before we're ready to go to Houston, but I can get it done. It'll be good to see family and friends in Houston, but it'll be good to be home to settle down a little when we get back, too.

Don and I walked today and it was so good to walk around our old route; around the park and around some streets here close to the house. It was brisk, but not too cold for a good walk. It was a 'home, sweet home' feeling.

I thank God for home and for family and friends.