Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Big Cedar's Convention Center.

What a fun day! This picture is one Don got of Ruthie and Phil and I in the downstairs of the convention center at Big Cedar. It’s a brand new facility that they just opened last September, and it is absolutely gorgeous! We really enjoyed touring it. It was the second time for us, because we had toured it with Steve and Mary, but we loved it, again! They are opening the new airport in Branson in May; once it is open I’m sure there will be lots of conventions held at this great facility.

This morning we went into Branson to check out the Presidents Day Sales. We had just a few places we wanted to go, so we didn’t do too much. Ruthie and I found some good buys at Bath and Body Works, and I hit the jackpot at the Crocs store! I got four pairs for less than $16, including taxes! I was waiting for THAT sale!

It’s so special to have Ruthie and Phil here with us. I’m so glad they could take this time to be with us. I thank God for what health we all have so that we can share this time and for the opportunity to do it at this special place.

2 comments:

  1. Whew MaryJo...I just got myself moved over and your address changed in my favorites. I also talked Debbie into joining Facebook...I hope she can get herself into the Itazuke group. She was kicking and screaming as I was dragging her through it. dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, you and Debbie are so funny! Thanks for dragging her to Facebook; maybe we'll all hold hands and grow up there? She's written a 'mad' note for me on my wall. My computer crashed when I went to answer her. It's a learning experience for all of us, but it'll be fun or we can drop it.

    Thanks for following me over to the new blog; I couldn't go through life without you!

    Love,

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete