Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ruthie and Phil arrived, safely!

We had a great day today, of course! I still haven’t figured out how to get pictures on here, so there will be text only for a while. But when I do figure it out, it’ll be worth the wait! I’m downloading the tutorial to help me figure this stuff, but it’s going so slow on dial up that I’m not sure I can even run it. Please continue to hang tough with me. (Hi, Heather! I see that you found your way over to this blog; love you! Now that I have my own blog, I can come follow yours, too!)

Ruthie and Phil got here just after dark tonight. They had heard so much about Steve and Mary, they were glad to meet them (and vice versa). We ate a simple dinner and then visited and shared pictures Steve has made since they’ve been here.

We’ve had a wonderful visit with them. It makes our time here even more special when friends and family come and share it with us. We sure thank God for wonderful friends and family and opportunities to enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment