Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Elena! She is 2!

Today is Elena’s second birthday. Isn’t she the dolly? Look how she inspects everything with her middle fingers: you can see she’s already run inspection with the right one, and she’s now running the final inspection with her left one. She’s something special, isn’t she! I thank God for her and all she has meant to our family; how blessed we are!

Today I've been busy getting ready to go to Houston for my check up. I hardly know how to pack for just 5 days. I think I’ve got it all ready to just put into the suitcase; maybe I can get that done before dinner if I get with the program. We leave around 6 in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Elena got lots of hugs and kisses on her birthday! She is so sweet and smart. You're right, she means so much to all of us!
    Good luck and God bless youin Houston.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Diane, and thanks for seeing to it that Elena gets those hugs and kisses. We think she is really something special and we're so glad that you think so, too. Family means so much and she is really blessed to have a family who knows she's so awesome.

    Love you,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete