Wednesday, February 4, 2009

God gave me more berries!


I got more berries! I love these berries! I put them in with the red stems and the brown dried bloom; now the vase won’t stand! I just cooked all my beans today; they would have been the perfect thing to pour into the vase, but I poured in dishwasher soap instead. I don’t like that as well, but it beats standing there holding it! Don took this picture in the studio side of our condo; that’s the guest side. They have a guardian deer, too. Notice the light fixture overhead with the cedar trees on it. I am amazed at the ‘wilderness’ details all over this place.

Today was cold, again, but it wasn’t windy. I went over and did my workout and then walked over to get these berries. It was refreshing to be outside; it’s wonderful to be able to walk, and this place is so beautiful. I thank God for this opportunity and for my health.

Just for the record, my hair is in a little ponytail about one inch long in the back. I'm so pleased to get it off my neck and face! Well, some escapes, but a little I can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment