Thursday, February 19, 2009

Gabe, another artist.

The picture tonight is Gabe, who is 14. He is so much like his dad, even down to his art. All of their kids are very artistic, but Gabe takes it more seriously, I think . I think they're all cool kids. It amazes me how much alike they can be and yet still be so different. I took this picture the other day when we stopped to see them on our way home from Branson. Gabe is scratching a picture on a scratch board here. (I didn't even know what that was, but he had some really cool stuff going on a couple of boards.)

We had a great trip down here, today. Sweet Terri met us on the way and bought our lunch, even! I left my camera in the car and she had hers with her. The wind was blowing something fierce, so I didn't go get my camera. She sent the pictures that Don took of us, and I downloaded them, but I've lost them somewhere in Jerry's computer. I'll post them when we get home. In the meantime, I stored some pictures from our visit with Trish on the blog, so that I could just write the blog with those pictures while we're down here. I didn't bring my laptop. I'm making a concentrated effort to travel light!

We got here about 4:30 and have been visiting ever since. It's about time to call it a night for me. Tomorrow we get to see their kids! Woo-hoo. I feel so blessed to have family and friends that make our lives so rich. Thank you, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment