Sunday, March 15, 2009

David is better!


(I got this all ready to post last night and thought I had posted it. Then I went to post tonight and saw that it wasn't there! I think when I post it tonight it will show last night's date, because that's how the blog works. It was only in draft form and not ever posted. I guess I was so tired I just didn't get it all done. UGH! I was really tired and I had to dig up that picture of Dorothy and David and Joel. I guess when I got it all put together I thought I was done. I'm so sorry if I worried anyone. I'm FINE, just way rattled; how Trish keeps up with 6 kids is a mystery and certainly admirable to me! I'm loving this time, but I am so close to the 'chicken running around without it's head!)

This picture I took a year ago when Joel was here, but they all look the same today. Except I think they look happier today because David got to go home this afternoon! Last year, they just stood together for the picture; I imagine if I were there taking their picture today they’d be grinning REALLY big!

We’re having a great time here, but I didn’t manage to get any pictures today. I did get some cooking done that won’t have to be done later in the week. I also got in a good nap. We got in some games and the kids all went shopping and swimming. Raynie is amazing. She sure is good at making us know what she wants. She does LOTS of sign language and she talks a lot, too. She’s very persistent until we figure out what she’s telling us.

We’re celebrating Robert’s, Nate’s, and Sadie’s birthdays this week. We’re having cherry pie and ice cream instead of cake. I love it! I thank God for this opportunity and for everyone’s health. I so thank God for David’s getting to go home to enjoy a couple of days at home with Joel before he has to go home on Tuesday. I’m so happy that he is regaining his strength; he’s a tough one! PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment