Thursday, March 26, 2009

headed home

I can't get a picture to post for last night's blog (or THIS one). Maybe I can get it to work once we get home. Our connection here is so very limited. Plus I don't know how to download pictures to this computer. I downloaded them to the old laptop and emailed them to this computer. That may have corrupted them or something? I just don't have the setup here to really figure out things. Home is sweet, you know. Here I'm sitting at the kitchen table with the laptop. No phone line near, so I can't do dial up and have only the free WIFI. The free part of the WIFI is good, but the limited availability is not so good. They say I'm connected, but most of the time I get a message that 'This page cannot be displayed." It's a wonder when I get any post made or send or receive any email. When we get home we'll have true high speed and I think that will help a lot with all my computer ills. Once I get this new computer set up with all my old files, and have the high speed, I think I'll be in good shape.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that we made it home tonight... beat the rain & snow out of Branson! We have already done the "unpack" thing! Now... for rest... good to see you guys!!! Love you! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, thanks so much for writing. When I couldn't get you on the phone, I figured no news was good news. I just now saw this post. I'm so glad you beat the weather out of Branson and had a safe trip home. It was great to spend some time with you; thanks for sharing spring break with us.

    Love you all,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete