Thursday, March 26, 2009

Woo-hoo!


We made it home in great time. We didn't stop in the City; it was sure hard to go through without stopping, but we did the smart thing and came on home. I had a salad supper to do at church tonight, so I needed to get home and get busy. I did and just got home from it. I hooked up the new laptop and the picture from last night went right where it was supposed to go. Woo-hoo! True high speed!

Elise, Ethan, and Kyle are in the picture tonight in front of the huge bear at the Big Cedar Lodge. They couldn't resist the dramatics; I mean who wouldn't be scared if they saw a bear that size? Wow; it feels so good to have the picture post first thing!
I woke up early this morning with a sour stomach, so I slept most of the way home. That was good for me. As soon as we got home I went into unpack mode, so I got right back into 'home mode' and felt pretty good. I got my bath before I left for the salad supper, so that helped me to feel better, too. I'm going to bed early. Most everything is put back into it's place, but I've got some more to do before morning.
I have a new lady coming to clean the house tomorrow and have high hopes for her. I just need to be ready with everything unpacked! They are predicting SNOW for us tomorrow. It's hard for me to believe, but maybe it will happen. I'm glad I didn't get my okra planted before I left! I'll plant it this weekend. Even if it snows, it won't last long.
I thank God for a safe trip home. I thank him for a wonderful home. Every time we come home I like it even better. Home is so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment