Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thank God for eye drops!


The picture today is the yellow rumped warbler. This little guy posed for Steve when we were in Branson. I’m sure I’ve seen these birds before and thought they were sparrows. You have to catch him still for a picture with a good camera, which Steve was able to do. They flit around so quickly, it’s hard to see those yellow spots on them without the camera! Thank you, Steve!

Wow! I am doing SO much better today! I had a horrible day. My eyes were itching SO badly and I was rubbing and scratching and digging at them. I knew better, but I couldn’t keep my hands away from my face. The itching was horrible and scratching didn’t even help! Finally, I got on the computer and did a search, thinking, “Surely they have some drops or something.” Sure enough! They DO! I called our Wal-Mart to see if they have it; they do! I drove right over there and got them; came right home and put them into my eyes. What a relief! There are actually a couple of brands of these drops and Wal-Mart has their own copy of it, so I got it for a reasonable price, even. Right there in the eye care department. DUH. One time in high school I rubbed a blister on my eye scratching it. I wonder if they had this stuff back then??? That was in spring, though; this is way early to be having these problems, but I’m ready for the season, now! Thank you, God!

No comments:

Post a Comment