Sunday, March 22, 2009

Grace at the trout hatchery.



The picture tonight is one Rob took of Grace with the trout behind her. If you look closely you’ll see all the trout in the water.

We had an easy day around here. We napped and watched basketball on TV. I went and did some shopping and we walked around the property. Gina and her crew arrived around 8, which is 9 their Indiana time. We talked on the phone and we’ll see them tomorrow. It was a long trip for them; about 10 hours, I think.

I’m working with the computer and getting more and more familiar with it. It’s a dream for me, although the other one is coming in handy when I get stuck with this one. I thank God that I can still think and my fingers work good. It would surely have been a bummer if that peripheral neuropathy had not corrected itself! I sure thank God for fingers that work!

No comments:

Post a Comment