Monday, March 30, 2009

Pictures on the new laptop!



Tonight's picture is one I took the last day we were in Branson. This was at the Grand Village Shops. This is a cool rocking chair that was fun for climbing and photos. This is the three levels of excitement: Kyle, asleep; Elise, taking it or leaving it; and Ethan, can't get it quickly enough! They were goofing off, but it's really fairly true to their character!


Today was another beautiful day. We walked and even got some sunshine in they yard this afternoon. I love that kind of weather! A front came through after supper, though, so we're back in the cold for a day or two.
Bruce has ballgames in Chickasha this weekend; we sure hope it doesn't rain so we can make them! I can hardly wait! I thank God for the skill and health that Bruce has, and especially for the support he's had from his family. Davey and Susan and his sister, Erica, have been totally commited to the travel they've had to do for Bruce's tournaments. It's been a big commitment for all of them, and it's been such a great opportunity for Bruce to have great coaching and play with a great bunch guys. I love to see them play and it's been so fun to watch them grow and mature over the years. I always love to be any part of it.


I finally figured out how to download pictures to this computer. That was a big deal for me. It was beginning to look like I was going to have to take the other computer everywhere we go just to get the pictures! This was a big break through for me, and I'm so pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment