Thursday, March 5, 2009

This little guy is the nuthatch. He’s one of my favorite birds because he’s always so busy. Usually when he’s seen he’s sideways or upside-down. I think Steve must have been standing on his head to get this shot! This is the only bird I ever see working all around a tree. Other birds come a sit a spell, but the nuthatch comes and works the tree.

Today has been another beautiful day in Hobart! It was 91 today! We had a great walk and Don even dug some dirt from the back flower bed to fill in a few holes in the front lawn. I love working outside!

David is doing a little better. He felt like letting me trim his hair today, and I cut Dorothy’s so they are set for a few weeks as far as hair goes.

I washed my hair and let it air dry and I look like Little Orphan Annie! I wonder what it will look like in the morning after I sleep on these curls. I’ve been rolling it to straighten it; it was too cold to let it air dry. Curly hair is a new trip for me; I learn every day. I guess it took me about 50 years to figure out how to deal with straight hair; now, I don’t have that kind of time to learn this curly business!

My allergies are still awful, but I’m managing. I just have to manage it closely so that I don’t get too out of shape. My eyes are the worst, but this will pass. It’s not breast cancer or anything more than a nuisance. I thank God that allergies are the only health issues that I have these days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment