Thursday, March 19, 2009

Don is back in the real world!


Woo-hoo! Don is all better and nobody else is sick so far. Whew. My hip is still sore, but I expect it will take a few days to get over that.

Today’s picture is Mason and Raynie on our hike the other day. You can see the back of Gabe ahead of them on the trail. Raynie was a great little hiker for 18 months.

Today was cooler and Don and I stayed inside. He was still feeling off this morning, but he came back to the real world around 4 this afternoon. Rob and Sadie golfed today and Trish and the little kids did some shopping while Raynie stayed with us. Nate and Gabe and Don and I played Rook this afternoon and tonight while the others went swimming. It’s been a fun day.

I thank God for a good place to get away and share some time with the kids. I sure thank Him for all our good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment