Friday, March 13, 2009

Packed and ready!


This is a fun picture; can you find the tufted titmouse in it? I think it’s so cool how this little guy can hide right in front of us. If you don’t see it, click on it and make it bigger and you’ll see it, I think.

Well, David didn’t get to go home, yet. Last night his chest started tightening up and he wasn’t breathing well enough for the doctor to feel good about him being home, yet. He is still doing very well, though. They just don’t want him to go home too early. I’m glad they’re being careful. I thank God that David seems to be getting stronger and that their son, Joel could be here this week.

We’re all packed. We have everything in the car except our toiletries and stuff for the ice chest and whatever I’ve forgotten. Surely we can get by for a couple of weeks without whatever I’ve forgotten.

I have all my exercises yet to do, so that means the exercise stuff has to go in the car. I’ve gotten plenty of exercise getting everything ready, but I still have to do all the stuff to keep my arm from swelling. The card gang are playing cards without us tonight because we thought we ought to take it easy and get to bed early before taking off tomorrow. It hurts to miss, but I think it’s smart. It’s better to get a good night’s rest and start out fresh in the morning. I’m taking the cards with us and we’ll get to play cards while we’re there. We’re all hooked on cards.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great picture Maryjo (yes I suspect it was taken by this Steve person..lol). Its like playing "Wheres Waldo" dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Dana, I thought you'd like this one! You keep me smiling, Girl!

    Love you,

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete