Saturday, October 31, 2009

Congratulations, Alex!


-------Tonight's picture is of Alex, and his dad, John, with Alex's first deer. Today was his first day to go hunting and on his first shot he got this deer! Alex will be 11 in January. Can you see the pride in this Daddy's face? I love this picture and the precious comment! (Alex is Ruthie's grandson, and our GREAT nephew.)
-------We had a great trip to Ruthie and Phil's today. The weather was great and it was breathtaking to watch the colorful show of leaves everywhere! We're really getting spoiled to all these trees. We'll like our wide open spaces at home, though. God is great to give us this fun trip.
-------My computer doesn't see Ruthie's connection, so I'm using her computer. I'm glad we had Alex's picture for the blog tonight. I'll figure out how to post my pictures tomorrow . . . or sometime. Anyway, all is well here; thanks for hanging with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment