Saturday, March 31, 2012

Whole day was awesome!

This is Gracie cheering as one of 7 goals was made in her soccer game.  It's a good picture to represent how awesome today went for me.  Her game was the first one I watched.  Then I went to watch Jessie's team play two games.  They won one and lost one, but it was still great to watch.  It was wonderful to see Jessie and also Davy and Susan and Bruce were there, so I got to see them, too.  Tomorrow I'll post a picture of Jessie and Bruce.  I feel so blessed to have gotten to see two of my kids and their spouses and 7 of my grandkids this weekend.

I got great sun at the ballgames today, too.  It felt so good to be out breathing fresh and and soaking up the sunshine.  I thought sure I'd have irises open, but they aren't fully open, yet.  I really believe tomorrow they will be fully open; I'm excited about that, too!  Last year was a weak year for irises because we had so little rain.  This year, I think they may burst!  I hope so!

I thank God for a safe trip home.  I was pumping gasoline and a lady came up and asked me if I'd like to sell my van!  She might be a quack, but I'm going to ask God to help me out with this and see if we can make this a win/win for both she and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment