Sunday, December 10, 2006

How to Comment - from the blogmaster

Hi guys! Quick administrative note....

Mom's right - at the bottom of every post it will say 'o comments' or some other number and the word comments. If you click on this, a new screen will appear and you will be able to read all the comments folks have made to this post on the left. On the right will be a little box you can type your own comment in. Then you will be asked to copy the code in another smaller box, then choose an identity. If you choose anonymous you will not have to sign in or create an account, you can then choose publish and presto! You've left a comment! Now when anyone clicks on '1 comment' (or whatever number there are) they can read the note you left. You can comment on any post. I love to read the comments you guys leave and I know mom loves them, too! Thanks for all your love, prayers and support!

And now back to your regularly scheduled updates from Tijuana....

Tricia

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Trish! Your support from home is tremendous. I'd be over my head with writing to everyone if it weren't for this blog. I don't mind writing to everyone, but the same old details get tiresome and I forget who I've told what. This way I can just keep it simple and lay it out once for everyone. Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Jo! I just want you to know that I think you are an amazing woman! Your positive attitude is an inspiration to us all and will serve you well in your recovery. I have long thought that stress is a cause for cancer and other diseases. Correct breathing is so simple and has a major effect on how I handle stress and how I de-stress too!Aren't our daughters wonderful. My daughter and only child, Lara, is my best friend and counselor. She has blessed my life every day since her birth. I have also been so blessed by God all my life and I love him so. I prayed without ceasing and he got me through a painful divorce, and I did the same when my Daddy was sick. I am calling Dana and Lloyd today to be sure they are in the loop. I don't think they email, etc., but I'll find out. Well, I've taken enough of your time for now. Just know that we are praying hard for you and holding you in our hearts till you beat this thing in the jams! Love you, Linda Knight Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, thank you so much. Yes, the girls are so awesome; what would we do without them??? God knew we needed them. He knows our needs and will look after us in His way and in His timing. Thanks so much for your support and love. Thank you for calling Lloyd and Dana, too. I'll take them into the 'chamber' with me tomorrow! I love you all and we can hardly wait to see you soon! Thanks so much for keeping up with the blog and for writing and praying! Love, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. DEAR ONE,
    I have read your diary entries and feel that I am right there with you...Sure with that I could hug your neck...I know you are strong and your happy spirit will get you through this ditch in your life...KEEP LOOKING UP! God is on your side...HE will be there with you during the roughest part of the journey. Love you...I still claim you...Your teacher...Ms. B. Cathy) in TN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your note, Cathy! Everyone, this sweet lady was at Itazuke my senior year, but I left there my freshman year to go to Tucson (after starting in Nashville!). Anyway, it was Cathy's first year to teach, so she's not that much older than me. I went to meet her a few years ago, and we became fast friends and she even claims me as a student. She is a Cancer survivor, so she is well aware of the journey ahead of me and that I can only do it with God's help and yours. I'm uplifted! Thanks so much to all of you! Love, Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete