Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Monday Dec 25 Update - Merry Christmas!

I’m sending these so late to Trish that it’s getting confusing on the blog. This is really the update from Christmas day. It’s only 9:15p.m. here, but it’ll be 11:30p.m. by the time I get done and she probably won’t get it online until in the morning. It’ll likely be morning before you read it, anyway. Only Don, in Hawaii, is behind us in time. Time is so confusing to me! Anyway, today was a nice, easy day. I had the meds I had to time, which I hate, but it’s not a big deal except that it’s a TIME issue. Ugh.

Other than that I spent the day reading, answering emails and resting. Tonight I went to dinner with the other patient and she just left my room. We had some deep discussion and ended with prayer and promised each other to seek God’s word and read it and confess it daily. What a joy to have her here with me!

Dr. Santa Cruz called to check on us and he will pick us up at 9 in the morning. I talked to Don and he is doing well. We are so counting down the days. I have Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Thursday after my treatments I head for Los Angeles. That’s 3 more days! Friday morning I leave LA for Hawaii!!! That’s 3 days until I leave and 4 days until I get there!!! Woo Hoo!!!

I love you all! Jo

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jo, thanks so much for the e-mails. That just thrills me that you take the time to do that, knowing you have so many Well Wishers to keep in touch with. I can tell you this and you tell Don, You both have 'WHAT IT TAKES' and the main thing you have each other! It is really countdown this week and it is really getting to that day! I am glad you have the friend there and that she has you for a frind! Friends are so Special!! We will keep Praying, God does answer Prayers!!
    We Love You and We Love Don and we Love Ruthie and Phil!!
    Dot and Frazier
    Dot and Frazier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dot, emailing is not a problem as long as I can get a connection and am not in the chamber or on the table for other treatments. People who wish me well are keeping me going these days! I know that God is taking care of my cancer, so it's just my challenge to make sure I don't let the devil get a hold on my mental attitude. All the people sending so much love makes it easy to keep my attitude in line with God's plan and healing. I believe all that love is big hugs from God. I send some back to you and Frazier! Lots of love! Jo

    ReplyDelete