Monday, January 15, 2007

Sunday Jan 14 Update



Today went fast! We went this afternoon to watch for whales and they were having some kind of celebration so there were another gazillion people there. Not our style, so we left it to them after we saw a couple of whales. We then drove toward Kona to the Hilton where we like to watch the dolphins and ride the tram and the boat. It was another awesome show; this time the sunset! I included a sunset shot. We missed the dolphin show, but we got to see them feeding the dolphins, so that was show enough for us. The dolphins are really cute, but they are also really fast. I got mostly pictures of splashes, but I included one picture of a dolphin. Then we came back by Tres Hombres and had supper. I included a picture of Don and I, so you can see that I’m doing fine. You can see I’m not losing any weight and you still don’t miss my hair. If I look sick to you it’s because you’re used to seeing me in eye makeup, but I’m not fooling with that anymore. I’m feeling really fine.

Today I figured out that the hammock is where I get the best cell phone signal! Man! That is the best news. I love that hammock, but I really never get into it. Today, when I found the cell phone signal was so good from there, I climbed in and called all the canasta crew except for Jack and Tillie and Tony and Lois. It’s a great way to relax and get to talk to folks, too! I’m going to prescribe some time in the hammock for myself! Hehe climbed up there with me and I was afraid he was going to dump me; he’s a really big cat! We did fine, though. I’ll have to have Don take my picture out there in the hammock one day soon, and I’ll post it on the blog.

Tomorrow we’re going to the volcano, so it’ll be late when we get home and get the blog to Trish. It’ll be morning before she gets it, so she won’t be able to get it on until Tuesday morning; please don’t anyone get frustrated.

We’re exploring lots of God’s wonders and sharing all we can with you. Praise Him for taking care of all of us! Thank you for caring about us. I love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh your sunset was fabulous MaryJo...worthy of all the fancy photography sites. I especially loved the pic without eye makeup. That would be me...people would think I was sick. I admire you for leaving home without it...lol...maybe someday I will be as brave. Your pictures mean a lot to me...keep em coming. dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Grammy!!!

    You go girl with the eye makeup off!! You are looking great and I am so enjoying your pictures too! They remind me of those "Calgon Moments" that I have SO OFTEN in my mind lol

    I especially LOVE the sunset...it reminds me of the times that mamasan and I would sit in the big window in the family room, when she came to visit in California and we would watch the sunset. I ALWAYS think of her when I see a sunset and I guess that is why I love them so.

    I'm storing all of your pictures in my mind, so that while I am trudging through labor and delivery next week, I will have a calm place to go to and have you & mamasan with me too! :) Oh and lets not forget the hammock! Gotta love them! :)

    {{{{{HUGS}}}}} and :+ :+ :+

    Love you guys!
    Deanna & Co.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Dana and Deanna and company, you make me feel better about the no make up. I've gotten down right lazy, I guess. It's so fun to be able to rub my eyes anytime I want, and getting ready to go is such a quick, easy thing. It's not like make up took so long, but when you don't have any make up on, there's no point in being picky about anything else. Ha! I'm glad you like the pictures! I'll keep 'em coming!

    Deanna, this time next month you're going to be feeling so good and so proud!!! YOU, go Girl!

    Love,

    Calgon Grammy

    ReplyDelete