Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Wednesday Jan 3 Update




Today’s update is pretty much the same. Don says I’m shedding worse than the cat, but I have lots of hair to spare, so maybe I’ll be left with plenty. Even if it all goes, that is God’s gift to me; I could have nausea and I don’t! The problem with my arm is superficial phlebitis, which will go away with a couple of weeks of warm compress treatments. I liked the ice better, but this is the thing to do, so I don’t get my likes, here. I can do everything I need to do and want to do. Don is a big help; he feeds the cows, which I’d rather watch than do. I don’t mind throwing fruit to them, but I’d sure hate to hit them with one! They love him!

He does the watering outside, so that’s a big help, too. God has been watering a lot, but the winds carry it right on past the dry side of the house. We have to be sure to get under the overhang on the house. Don does that really well.

Today I’m sending pictures of the house from the front (we don’t have to water out there), the house from the back pineapple patch and a picture of Zoe and Stewie scoffing down the grapefruit. They love it like I do, but since I found the juicer, they don’t get as much. Zoe is the brown one and she really pays attention to us. If we come outside with a 5-gallon bucket she runs to meet us. If we don’t have a bucket, she just calls to us to remind us to get the bucket, I guess. They are really fun.

We didn’t go to the beach today; we just enjoyed a beautiful day here at the house.

Thanks for checking in on us. All is well here and we love you for caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment