Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wednesday Jan 17 Update




Jo and Sam leave tomorrow, so we spent today at the sandy beach. They didn’t want to be belted into a car seat since they’ll spend several hours tomorrow belted into an airplane seat! None of us were willing to have pictures from the sandy beach go out on the Internet, so I didn’t take any of those. J These pictures are me at the Old Coast Guard Road beach where we watched their whale finale and a final sunset and rainbow. They were all more awesome than I captured on the camera. I wish I could do better catching the whales on the camera, but they are too fast for me.

I continue to feel good. This week my meds are switched around so that I don’t have as much of a timing issue with them because I’m leaving one off. However, I’m doubling some of the others. It’s easier to keep up with because of the timing, but they make my stomach feel nervous. That’s such a minor complaint because I’m eating fine; I just notice the difference. I still have plenty of hair, but I am beginning to miss it. I don’t find any bald spots but it’s not the mop it usually is. It is still no big deal, but it’s interesting.

After Jo and Sam leave we will be here alone until the 27th, when Davy and Susan are coming. That’ll be a really fun birthday for Don! We’ll love having them here for a week. They’ll add some gorgeous youth to our pictures! We’ll spend this next week catching up on some things, getting ahead on others, and relaxing. I traded hammock time for a beach nap today. J

The healing continues! Thanks for checking on us. I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I finally checked the blog again. It's nice to see the pictures and they make me feel better. I noticed on the 13th the pictures of the Southern Point....that is where Joe and I went snorkeling and I'm really wishing I was there, although not good timing. Again, I'm glad I visited the blog site now. It's much better than reading about the hyperthermia treatments and the pictures of you and pop are cute! Jilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting, Jilly! We think of you every day and remember the fun times when you were here. I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete