Monday, January 29, 2007

Sunday Jan 28 Update


Today was long and fun. It started out right when Davy got to spend a few minutes in the hammock while I was getting all my gear to the car. We went to Pololu Lookout and saw whales there, and I even got them on camera! I’m so proud of that picture. Davy and Susan have a brand new, awesome camera, so they got some really great shots, I think. After we left Pololu we went on our favorite hike. Then we went to Kapaa Park and had a great whale show. I think Davy got one breaching on his camera, but they went to bed and we haven’t had time to download his pictures, yet.

They are all going to take the helicopter ride around the island at 7 in the morning, so they had to get to bed. I’m going with them, but I’m staying in the car and sleeping while they do the 2-hour flight. No helicopter rides for me!

After the whale watching we ran by the house and then took off for the Hilton and caught the dolphins training and then got another great sunset. Then we came back by the Mexican restaurant for dinner, came home and everyone crashed; now it’s my turn.

I’m calling it a great day and going to bed. I love you all.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful new pictures MaryJo ( I was out of town so got behind a couple of days)...but I'm back now. I really loved the little walkway with the beautiful gate. I'm really worried about your camera lens. I don't know what the solution is...have you looked online. Is it a scratch or mar in the lens itself? Can you replace it with a new lens? You just don't have some gunk on there do you? lol...yes i know you cleaned it. I'm really interested in this shoe story. You could send us a link with a picture...you have gotten me very interested in this shoe mystery. What do these durn things look like? dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, hee . . . the mysterious shoes! I didn't win the bid and get them cheap, but there are others I can get and will as soon as I have a minute to order them. Look at them at kangoojumps.com

    Don't sweat the lens on my camera; it has other issues, too. Soon we will bury it and buy a new one.

    Love you,

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. MaryJO...have you lost your stinking mind woman? I looked at those shoes...I hope everyone else takes a look. You will not be receiving any fashion awards you know. dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! LOL! Fashion awards are the last thing on my mind! I'm trying to draw attention away from the balding head. Just kidding. I still have enough hair, but it's still shedding. I'm getting those boots/shoes to do all the right things for my body. This body needs all the help it can get. I'm here for the long haul and I've got to get me into shape. I tried them on and they are WAY fun; I'm really into exercise that is way fun!!! Just think, if I wear them around you, nobody will be staring at you! Relax; I won't wear them around you. :) Mike will love them, won't he? I'll be tall enough to give him a hug without getting into a chair or hurting his back! That's what I told Don; I could be HIS SIZE. It's wonderful being way taller! Love you, Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete