Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Please ray for Sidney and his family.



We just got a call about our friend’s Jo Ann and Frank’s grandson, Sidney. Sidney had a four-wheeler accident and had to be flown to Oklahoma City, unconscious. We don’t know how serious it is, but it’s pretty serious or they would have taken him to a local hospital.

Sidney is 16 and is very experienced and capable on the four-wheeler. The first picture on the blog tonight was taken back in April when we were out at Jo Ann and Frank’s house celebrating Sidney’s little brother, Joe’s, birthday. I took a picture of the family that day. From left to right are Jeff (Sidney’s dad), holding Joe, Staci (Sidney’s mom and Jo Ann and Frank’s daughter), Kristy (Jo Ann and Frank’s other daughter), Frank, Sidney, and Jo Ann. They are an awesome family. Kristy’s son, Jacob, is one of my heroes that I wear a red shirt for on Friday’s. He’s in Iraq and we pray for him always. Kristy is the one who called me. They are all headed to Oklahoma City to be with Sidney. We’re praying for all of them and hope that you will also.

The other picture on the blog is one from a few weeks ago; it’s a sample of one of my 3 hat ensembles. Ha! It’s how I keep my head warm these days.

We’ve got an electrical storm coming, so I’ve got to rush to get this online and shut the computer down. Thank God for helicopters to fly us country people to the city and for the care Sidney is getting. Thank Him for safe travels for his family to get there to be with him. I’ll keep you posted on tomorrow’s blog.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment