Monday, September 17, 2007

Tired, but great day!



I am so absolutely exhausted! We got up early to go to OKC today and it was a wonderful day. We learned so much going through the visual training and testing with Dorothy. She has macular degeneration and hasn’t read anything in over a year. They had some aids that could really help her and she was reading like a champ with their help! We’re so excited for her to be able to get some of this help! There was a whole bunch more for which we were giving thanks today! What a delight to see Dorothy seeing some things she’d missed for so long!

We got to go by and see Trish and Grace and Raynie. Trish had told us that Raynie has moved from the newborn stage to more of an infant stage. She cooed and gooed at us and smiled and smiled! We were all tickled pink and giving thanks all the more!

The pictures on today’s blog are:

1) Dorothy enjoying a Raynie fix
2) David in the background enjoying some antic of Grace’s
3) Raynie enjoying a conversation with Dorothy

I was having lots of neuropathy pains last night when I went to bed. It dawned on me that I might have missed a dose on Saturday, but when I got up this morning I counted my pills and I hadn’t missed any. I think I just start having pains when I’m due another dose. So, I’m going to hurry and take my pills and go to bed before the pains get ahead of me. I’m a chicken when it comes to those pains. I’m thanking God for the pills and the smart doctor who prescribed them! It’s been a long but great day. We had so much fun with Dorothy and David. I’m giving thanks for their friendship and for our safe trip. I could go on and on, but I’m racing to bed! God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment