Thursday, September 20, 2007



Today the housekeeper came and she blessed our house! I’m so pleased to have had her come and do such a thorough job with the house. Our house is smiling tonight; it’s almost acting smug! Thank you, Linda, for encouraging me to do this!

I’ve had trouble accessing the blog today, so I hope I can get in tonight to get this entry posted. I need to look to see what pictures have already been posted. Okay; I couldn’t get in last night, so I had to post this morning; sorry if anyone came and couldn’t find us.

I’ve talked to Ruthie today (I talk to her every day and twice so far today.) and she was really ready to go home today. Bless her heart, she’s not happy with the drugs they’re giving her; I know how she feels. I sure hate that she has to go through this. It’s so hard to rest in the hospital and then the doctor gave her the same steroid that I’m getting that makes me lay awake after chemo! She was awake all last night and she was fuming today. Bless her heart. Let’s pray for her to get better really soon!

I’m ready to take my neuropathy medication tonight. I’ll be really glad when this round of Taxol is over, so can get past the neuropathy thing. It’s not anything I can’t take, but I do not like this part. I remind myself that Jesus’ feet and hands hurt so much more than this and I don’t see anywhere in the scripture that he said “I do not like this part.” Shame on me!

The pictures on the blog tonight are:

1) Raynie with another smile for Dorothy.
2) Me last Friday celebrating Jacob Sells promotion in Iraq.

God bless all our troops and all the civilians, too. PTL!

4 comments:

  1. Hey MaryJo, I especially like the red and white outfit...its very flattering on you. Keep up the fashion show...I enjoy it. Love the baby and kid pictures...they are adorable. dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo,

    Jesus did say, Father, if it be thy will, let this cup pass from me--so you can say you don't like this part--it is OK!

    Thanks for the great pictures. Love that you match your wrap with hats, etc. You are a class act.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana,

    The fashion show will continue because I think you all want to see pictures of me, so that you'll know I'm really doing fine. I'm not much of a clothes horse, but I'm having fun with the hats. There's not much other reason to take pictures of me every day, so it works.

    Thanks for enjoying the kids. We sure love them and love sharing them.

    Love you so much!

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, thanks for reminding me that it's okay to not like this part. You're so right. It's okay to be human, like Jesus was!

    I know you love the pictures of the kids. They're such an inspiration to me as Kailan is!

    How sweet of you to call me a class act. That IS an act! Class is not a word that has been used a lot to describe me or my act, but I'm loving it! It keeps me challenged every day to match all the garb. Ha; it might be easier to comb hair, but not nearly as much fun. I'll be glad to have some hair for warmth, but I think I'll keep it pretty short unless it comes back in ringlets.

    It's so good to see you on the comments! Thanks for keeping up with me and for writing!

    Love,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete