Sunday, September 2, 2007




Today flew like the whole weekend has. It was fun, though. After church Trish and Rob took all the kids except Raynie to the lake, so we got to keep Raynie. She was perfect, so we loved it!

We’ve eaten good, played hard and had lots of fun all weekend. Nate and Sadie and I finished our canasta game tonight. Sadie beat us!

The pictures on the blog are:

1) Grace building a tower.
2) Raynie; we were really hoping to get a smile on camera, but the camera isn’t as fast as she is! This was as close as I could get.
3) I got Rob smiling, though! I don’t get many pictures of him, so it’s right that he should be on here!

I got a nap with Raynie this afternoon, so I’m doing well. I’m going to bed in just a few minutes. Everyone else is watching TV and I’m ready for bed. God is great and has me counting so many blessings! I hope you are, too!

4 comments:

  1. Jane's in bed now - the radiation is starting to tax her system some but she doing great in my eyes. I'll be up for a while reading as the night's have become my bane. I'm glad to see you are doing so well. My friend is coming over tomorrow to take a look at my computer and see if our email problem is on this end. It's not hard for me to have a slip of the hand.

    Love,

    Gene...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious family. Yes, for sure our blessings are many if we take the time to recognize them. I love you Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gene, your eyes are the eyes that matter! I'm getting email, from you, now, so maybe our problem is solved. Are you getting mine? I sent a reply after I got the pictures. I'll send you more pictures of Sadie for Thomas later.

    They left and I'm putting the house back into the order that feels comfortable to me. It was so great to have them!

    Love you,

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so fortunate to have some family close! I give thanks that they were able to make the trip and pray that they will make it safely home. They looked like the Beverly Hillbillies when they left with a rocker and their luggage strapped onto the top of the car. God love them! We do!

    Hope you're feeling better, Sis.

    Love,

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete